Sunday, December 11, 2016

Final Thoughts Entry#11

 I do enjoy enjoy blogging now that I have had several entries published as practice. The more I submit, the more I begin to develop online communication skills that are clear and appropriate. Such as, the way that my openings' (all entries) were lively and welcomed any readers into my thoughts while still maintaining a neutral tone to support the diverse attitude of different readers.

The challenges are that it is public so authors must have properly edited and revised their post before submitting it to the online world. An example is my "HASHTAG" post. The fifth paragraph has a color mistake behind the period symbol (5,1). Although it is not a huge error, it is still preventable had I taken more time to proof my entry prior to its publish.

Anonymous. “Sunday Secrets.” Post Secret,
WordPress.com VIP, 11 Dec. 2016, postsecret.com/.
I learned that allowing the online world to know my thought, is not necessarily terrible thing because more often my peers share similar opinions. Therefore, we are able to connect with one another in an approach that is comfortable.Similarly, I learned, as a student, that english and proper writing skills are tools that I will be able to use in everyday activities. For instance, In my first entry, I stated that my blogging would be specifically aimed at topics that I am interested in learning more about. In other words, blogging is a resourceful educational tool.

However, there was little or no change to my understanding of any assignments or my classmates.


Of course, I feel that blogging was a useful part of the class because if it was not, then it would have not be created to begin with. Not to mention, that its structure allowed the class to gain confidence in their writing. 



1 comment:

  1. Monae--Okay final entry. You are still a bit too brief. Keep working on specifics, details and deeper connections. I am glad you found value in the project though.

    ReplyDelete